Thursday 22 December 2011

I think I've gone wrong already.

This is probably my 3rd or 4th blog, all of the others end up being abondened at some point because of lack of interest, I think it is because I have mainly tried to do beauty or gaming related blogs and kept to that topic just because the blogs I read tend to be mainly about one topic, but you know what, fuck that I'm passionate about many topics, and if people don't want to read about the ones I am, then they don't have to read it.
     I feel like the name of the blog is terribly important, its like judging a book by its cover, you don't know whats inside, it could be a master piece, but if it doesn't catch your eye you won't know. Lets hope I don't make any more mistakes. Clearly I already have because this post is all back to front, lets move onto how this should've started.
     Hi guys my name is Kelsey, I am 21 years old and live, work and play in East London. This blog is titled UnicornGamer Obsessive because my youtube name is TheUnicornGamer (where I talk about games) and it is going to be about all the things that I am obsessive about. I am very passionate about a number of things, video games being a obvious one, but I also love make up, anything skin care related, nails, you know general girly stuff. Pretty obsessed with nail art at the moment too. And books, how can I forget books! And gadgets, and food, and well, lots of other stuff really so if you like any of those things you should totes follow.
     I will also take lots of shit photos and not apologise for it, I will also swear lots and not apologise for it and I will also say things like totes and bff and be deadly serious so if any of them offend you I would stop reading now.
    Happy blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment