Saturday 7 January 2012

Brand Love - Philosophy

So this isn't so much a haul, because I got these products ages ago and they have nearly been used up already, but I just wanted to share with you some of the gorgeous products they do, so here is some of the stuff that I have used:

So skin care wise we have Hope in a Jar moisturiser, Purity cleanser and On a Clear Day cleanser, all of which I can really recommend. I have been using them for about 3 months and my skin has never been clearer and my pores have never been less visible! Hope in a Jar is one of very few facial moisturisers that hasn't broken me out or reacted badly with my skin aswell.
I also got a couple of shower gel sets, the first is the Cookie Exchange set which contains Christmas Cookie (this is currently in my shower and smells soooo good) and Brown Butter Cookie. I also got Under the Big Top set which contains French Vanilla Bean, Pink Cotton Confection and Frosted Animal Cracker. The shower gels are lovely and I love all the different fragrances that are available.
The one thing that I dislike about Philosophy is that the range in the UK isn't that great and its also so much more expensive here then it is in the UK! I imported this stuff from the USA and I think the only things you can get over here are Hope in a Jar and Purity cleanser. 
I can't wait until this lot runs out so I can do another big order!

No comments:

Post a Comment